Professional EOS Implementer
I help business owners get more of what they want from their business
Jeff has spent the last 20 years working with leadership teams and helping them get the most out of their businesses. His experience as an entrepreneur in both owning and leading sizeable ventures has given him a unique view on what leads to success for both the company and its people. In addition to his entrepreneurial experiences, he has led the talent function for several world class global organizations and has held senior marketing roles driving strategy, communications, product development & innovation, along with P&L ownership.
Jeff has served on the board of the Organization Design Forum, the editorial advisory board of Talent Management Magazine, and was featured on the cover of Chief Learning Officer Magazine. Jeff was recognized with the Dean’s Award for excellence at Case Western Reserve where he earned his Masters Degree in Organization Development and Analysis. He is a frequent presenter at conferences focused on leadership alignment and organizational health.
Jeff’s focus today is helping leadership teams install a complete operating system with simple real-world tools to help them achieve the success they desire by:
- Clarifying and simplifying VISION to help the team and organization get 100% on the same page.
- Gaining TRACTION with a clear understanding of the discipline and accountability to bring every aspect of that vision to life throughout their business
- Creating a HEALTHY culture with cohesive teams and information flow at every level of the organization.
As goes your leadership team, so goes the rest of your organization and helping your team optimize its performance is his passion.
- Implementation of Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Executive and Top Leadership Team Coaching
- Certified Executive Coach, CCPC
- Certified Leadership Circle Profile Assessment
- Certified Leadership Challenge Facilitator